LOOKING FOR SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES?
IAWP invites you to submit a thought-provoking, informative session to join the ranks of seasoned speakers who are passionate about sharing their expertise in in workforce development, HR, leadership and diversity, equity and inclusion.
For more than a century IAWP has supported the needs of workforce, economic development, and human resource professionals. IAWP education is recognized throughout the profession; speakers associated with IAWP education events are similarly recognized as leaders and subject matter experts.
Our upcoming events include:
- WorkforceDev: October 5-6, 2022. An entirely virtual event with a focus on topics related to workforce and economic development.
- Workforce360: February 15-16, 2023. An entirely virtual event with a focus on diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, and justice.
- Workforce Summit 2023: June 2023. An in-person gathering of workforce and economic development professionals focused on workforce and economic topics as well as professional and personal development. Dates and location for 2023 TBD.
- Monthly Webinar Series: Ongoing series of 60-90 minute webinars exploring a variety of topics of interest to workforce, HR, and economic development professionals.
We are now accepting speaker applications for all three of these events. Please complete this form for each session you would like to present. IAWP will consider up to four topics from a speaker each year across all events.
- All selected speakers receive a complimentary registration to the event
- Speakers gain increased visibility throughout the IAWP's international community.
- Speakers and their companies and organizations are included in promotional information and the IAWP website, press releases and other publicity outlets.
- Speakers have the opportunity to network with peers and other professionals at specifically designed points throughout the event.
- IAWP recognizes speakers and their companies as “conference supporters” on the conference website.
- Speakers can prove their value, expertise, knowledge and acumen by presenting relevant and timely subjects in an effective manner, often leading to business development.
Submissions are reviewed on an ongoing basis. You can expect to hear back from us via email within 30 days from receipt of your submission.